Tuesday, October 30, 2012

There are no sheep in temples, silly!

Helpin' mom cook, or eat the beaters anyway ;)
Brooke started dance again and LOVES it!
Scouting out spots for family pictures and I had to snap a few:


Tate and Corey.  I watched Tate for awhile, or should I say Corey watched Tate.  He loves babies.  He is not satisfied until he is holding them or helping them in some way.

After family pictures Casey lost one of his top front teeth.  That seemed to make plenty of room for his other tooth to get in a comfortable position, right in the middle of the gap.  Luckily the next day Corey bumped it even looser so Dad was able to yank it!  Now all Casey REALLY wants for Christmas is his two front teeth.
Conference weekend.  The most brilliant idea anyone has come up with: I found it on pinterest.  You put different candy in containers labeled with a word like scriptures, temple, etc.  Every time a speaker says one of those words the kids get a candy out of that jar.  My kids were hooked.  They didn't want me to talk to them at all incase they missed a word.  They honestly just sat there and listened.  It was awesome.  At one point a speaker said, "come feed my sheep."  As Brooke replies, "there are no sheep in the temple?!, that's silly!" (thinking the conference center was a temple).

No comments: