So I had been wanting to take the kids on a hike in the mountains to see all the falling leaves and the different colors. We invited the Strawns one Monday night. It was just when the weather had turned south, so we weren't quite used to it but...anyway we brought pizza with us and treats and started our hike. Needless to say we didn't get very far because it was freezing! Seriously cold! I didn't even bring the winter coats for kids, just jackets, because I didn't imagine it to be that cold. Needless to say we quickly ate and headed back for a movie. Still a fun little outing!
Later that weekend all the adults went on a date night to the Haunted Trail. I thought it would be fun and maybe a little scary...but. Lets just say by the end I no longer thought it was good for the baby for me to keep jumping and being scared, and screaming! It was a hoot though to do! Then everyone came over to our house for Sarah to show case Dead Fred. That was lots of fun too! Anyone want to meat Dead Fred?




No comments:
Post a Comment