Pumpkin carvin' and pumkin paintin'.
Casey wanted to carve his pumpkin. He did it all by himself and gutted it too. Brooke and Corey painted theirs. Mom and dad watched and helped and finished preparing ribs for dinner. Yum!
Corey's cheeser:
Casey and the guts:
Typical Brooke face:
And yes we even built a snowman! Brooke said to me, "mom, you said it would be Halloween and THEN snow, so it must be the truth. But it snowed first! but you said it wouldn't." Oops, sorry Brooke, I didn't lie, I just didn't think snow would come that soon! Casey was at school when we built this and Corey didn't want anything to do with the snow. So Brooke and I played out in it for awhile, and when I was done she still stayed out there and played. Just the night before she had prayed for snow. So we blamed it on her, but she was in heaven!




No comments:
Post a Comment