We went to the Aggie Parade. It was a beautiful day! Funny story about the picture below: Corey stayed right by me the entire parade. One of the floats was handing out these drinks. This cute person came all the way over, weaving through people and back to little Corey, just to give ONLY him a drink. So cute! and he loved it :)
The gang: I spy someone new...guess who? Paige Poo! Ok so just Paige...Nathan calls Paige and Brooke: Paigy Poo and Brookie Poo. Nathan started dating Paige awhile ago and she will be joining our family in December! Well, I guess she is already part of the family, but that will make it official. I seriously couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law! She is super nice, fun to be around, considerate, and can keep Nathan in his place. I love her! Yes, she is Polynesian, her grandpa is actually a tribe leader in Samoa. We are so excited to have her as part of the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment