I bought a plane ticket to go see Stacy in Oregon after she had baby Ayden. He was only a week old (if I remember right). I loved every minute of this vacation. I enjoyed a quiet flight up. I walked in and saw her and my emotions got the best of me and I just started crying! I was so happy to see her and so happy I could come. Little Ayden was a doll and we spent lots of quality time together. I thoroughly enjoyed being there and playing with the kids and helping out around the house. Stacy and I even snuck away a couple times to go eat and go to an apple orchard. It was so fun!
Right before I left the bishop called me asking if I would speak in church when I got back. So on the flight home I prepared my first joint Young women lesson I would teach, and my talk for sacrament. At least I had peace and quiet! It was hard saying goodbye but I was so glad I could go visit!
These are the apples I brought from Grandma Call's tree from Utah for Stacy. They are delicious!
This beautiful windy road Jeremy took on the way home from the airport.
Meeting baby Ayden for the first time.
I packed my clothes first...that's all I'm saying ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment