We had a lot of fun picking out our Christmas tree this year and decorating our new home for its first Christmas.
Clearly this was where Brielle was decorating the tree...putting all her ornaments on one little branch until it touched the ground.
This is my most favorite tree...our Christ tree
Life is real...including this picture of my laundry room...
Corey (just barely 5 years old) drew me this picture. It reads: Youre a stinker. Well thanks dude. He thinks it's hilarious to call people a stinker. To be quite honest I was actually quite proud of his picture...it was really well done with straight lines, and good letters, and I have hair!
Casey made these templates and typed all the kids letters to Santa to send off.
Brooke wrote this story during church: There once was a pig that pig liked to eat bacon but he made bacon so he'll have to eat him but then another pig came so he ate him then when he ate him he had bacon. He wanted more but there was no money so he called his sister he said can I eat you. She said no his sister said. So the boy now has not he now loves pancakes.
It was the ward Christmas Party and ugly sweater contest...so I borrowed my mom's sweater for it. I also borrowed her dickey which is not pictured here. I got a lot of compliments on it! I was a finalist and totally should have won!




No comments:
Post a Comment