Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Toilet Paper / Bear Lake

I came home from Oregon to this: Cute little handwritten notes from my kids and streamers made out of toilet paper.  I was so happy to see my cute family again.  Peter made a comment once I got home saying, "I don't know how you do it hun." That's all I needed to hear :)  He did a fantastic job though.  I came home to fresh baked cookies even :)

Little did I know that was only the beginning of the toilet paper I would see that week.  That night Casey asked me if I had heard about our neighbors (2 of them) who had been toilet papered.  I said no.  He asked if I know who did it.  I said no again.  We wake up the next morning to this:


Seriously! What the heck? We don't even have trees or anything to tp.  We did a little hunting, speculating, and watching surveillance cameras and found out who did it.  Turns out they were friends who didn't want us to feel 'left out'.  Haha.  We later got a plate of brownies out of it.

Just a picture of my heaven:

Corey's cute soccer team.  Coach Jevan Weeks.

Brooke ran the Wellsville Howl Fun Run.  Her second time running a mile.  I ran it with her to help motivate her.  I honestly was running my best too..she was a good little runner.  Casey's foot/heel have been hurting him when he runs...he needs to grow out of it but until then we are careful with how much he runs on it which can make it worse.  He sat this one out.

Peter was helping Adam install a gazebo in Bear Lake in October.  I decided to tag along and was so glad I did.  It was a beautiful day on the beach, right next to where they were putting the gazebo together.








No comments: