Thursday, November 19, 2015

Feed the ducks

Summer was quickly wrapping up.  I took Casey on a little mother son date to Rumbi.  He loves the veggie and rice bowl they have there.  Well on our way to or seat my flip flop broke.  Casey thought it was hilarious.  So I picked it up and quickly sat down.  It was fun having lunch with my little guy.  We were headed to walmart next to do some shopping for Casey.  I really didn't want to walk around Walmart barefoot so I took out my ponytail and jimmy rigged my flip flop.  The only kicker is I had to slightly drag my foot to keep it on.  It was awesome.  But worth a great date with my son!
 Corey's post op recovery meant we were all hunkered down in the house for awhile while he recovered.  Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing.  Our summer was busy and fun with lots and lots of swimming and activities.  However we were all needing an out so I took the kids to feed the ducks and play for a bit.  A perfect first outing for Corey.










 Corey loves Tayson and Brielle.  They play so well together and have a lot of fun.
 He was having fun helping his dad compact our future patio. 


 Looks tons better than a few months ago!  House is painted, and all the rocky hills and ankle rolling mounds are gone!  It looks all nice and flat and almost ready for some pavers which are sitting right there.
 I love love love our view.  I love that I can see a mountain range, sunrises, lighting across the valley, and weirdly enough...the highway.  I like seeing the coming and going.  I love the field behind us.  We are blessed!


No comments: