Sunday, August 2, 2015

Project update

I let Casey pick out his paint color for his room.  I took him to the paint store, he picked a color off of a paper swatch, and I bought the gallon of paint.  No test run.  It turned out perfect!  I love the color he chose.  I couldn't have picked any better if I tried.  Casey rolled and I brushed.  He did his entire room, with a little help from his siblings.  I had to strip Brielle to her underwear for fear she would get in the paint.  What do ya know she tried sitting on the open paint can....yup, I was glad I stripped her.
 All finished! Just waiting for the carpet to get installed...any day now!
Peter's Office:
 A little family rock band.  Casey and Brooke are getting pretty good at the guitars and Corey loves to do the pedal for the drums.  Brielle and I sing.  It's pretty fun.
 All ready to pour cement!
 White is done. Now onto the color!

 I got down and dirty and helped Peter and Adam pour the cement for the trampoline.  It was a bit tricky guiding the cement into the small area for the trampoline.  It all went well though and the kids love it!



 My view one night while on scaffolding at 10:00 pm taking tape off of the windows after painting, looking into my house.  I'll post an after picture of the house later!
 Went and visited Grandma Bracken and Grandma Call today.  The kids love going to see them.  I enjoy our talks.


No comments: