12 years of marriage! Wow time flies. 4 kids, 5 homes, and countless jobs later we finally feel a bit settled and ready to get into our groove. We love where we live. We love the field and highway behind us. I can see when Peter is coming or going on the ambulance which I love. I love the field, it makes me feel more at home and less in a subdivision, which sometimes is a bit claustrophobic. We both would love land someday but that may or may not happen. And if it doesn't we are very happy here.
We are also very happy with Peter's job as an EMT/Fire fighter. It is his dream job. He loves it, I love it. We feel very settled and are in this job for the long haul. It's good to finally have him work in the same community that we live. We can go visit him at work and run into him at the grocery store while on duty, which ironically has happened a few times.
To celebrate we took the kids camping up Blacksmith Fork. It was just what we needed. Good food, a hike and no reception. Perfect! oh, and great company!
See our trailer?!




No comments:
Post a Comment