Sunday, April 12, 2015

St. George

Peter had an EMS conference in St. George so we packed up as a family and headed south.  It was so much fun.  I hadn't been to St. George since I was a kid.  I had forgotten what it was like.  I love St. George!  On our way home we stopped at the farm.



We loved Snow Canyon!
and Pioneer Park.

Casey and Corey:
The water at the town square was nice to relax at.

Our hike we went on.  Amazing view!

Poor Brooke came down with a fever the last day there.  She was such a tropper though.  It was a good thing we were headed home so she could rest.  That morning she didn't want to go down to breakfast at the hotel and she asked if I could bring her breakfast.  So I ran to the store for donuts and chocolate milk.

Filling her pockets with sand.




Casey made it to the top.











No comments: