This cute girl lost one front tooth a week before. Then she was at gymnastics and a girl did a cartwheel and Brooke's face met her feet coming down, which knocked Brooke's other front tooth out. She was a trooper, poor girl. Her new nickname now is toothless.
Pirate day at Preschool. I knew Corey wouldn't want to dress up but I carefully tiptoed around the matter and he put the costume on! It lasted long enough for me to take the picture and then off it came and he went to Pirate day dressed as Corey! He was nervous about the treasure hunt but ended up loving it! This little face says it all...he is our quiet, concerned, shy little boy!Corey wants to learn so bad how to ride his bike without training wheels. He also is not quite there yet but also loves using dad's tools. So multiple times a week, sometimes a day, he is found with his tools taking the training wheels off, or putting them on his bike, all by himself.
Brielle. I had just given her a bath, with instructions not to go outside. Next thing I know, she is playing in the dirt. But I've had worse things I've dealt with today. Justin and I went snow skiing up to Beaver. It was only our 3rd or 4th run when Justin wanted me to watch him go off a jump. So I watched. He landed on his back. He took a second to sit up as I was shuffling my way over to him. He kept repeating, "I can't breathe." I sent a couple of other skiers down for help and then I called 911 with my one bar of service I had at the top of the mountain. I knew it was bad. I tried telling him to take deep breaths. He finally could start breathing normal and the one thing he didn't want was for mom to find out, and he was made I called for the ambulance. They brought him down in the tobogan and I followed. They started checking him out as he lay on his back. The Logan ambulance came. Someone recognized me as Peter's wife. I called Peter and my mom to get their input as to what we should do. Peter talked to one of the medics. Eventually Justin decided to try and sit up and not be transported. Since EMT's take care of each other like family they did the same for us. They helped Justin into my suburban and one of them rode in back to monitor Justin while the ambulance followed us to the hospital. They called us in so we went straight in to the ER room. All said and done Justin broke 2 ribs and had 2 compressed vertabrates. He was put in a body and neck brace for 6 weeks.
My Grandma Bracken and I celebrating our birthdays together. She turned 93 I believe and I turned 31. Peter went shopping with me on my birthday-I love when he shops with me!




No comments:
Post a Comment