Casey and Brooke started playing Junior Jazz Basketball. Casey loves it, and depending on the day, Brooke does too. Casey has been having practices at the Logan Rec Center. While he practices, the kids and I go play some racquetball. They love it and so do I. For whatever reason everytime we go in there Brielle has to take off her shirt before playing. Funny Girl!
Our house is coming along: kitchen
Casey is is SEM which is an enrichment program. Him and 5 other kids had to put together a report and slideshow and present to the 3rd grade. Casey did his on How are Stars Formed. He did a great job.
It has been so fun for me to see Casey develop his natural talents and abilities. He is a natural leader and is very smart. Honestly he is better with math and computers than I am. Ugh.
And this. This is just precious. I found myself with just her for a couple hours. She was a doll. It was fun to focus on her and let her push this cart around all by herself.




No comments:
Post a Comment