Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy Valentines Day/Move in Day

Lets be honest here.  Im months behind on my blog and it is June (almost July actually) and I'm writing about something that happened in February.  So bear with me.  Because I'm not sure what I've said or not I'll give you a quick update.  We extended our lease at our apartment until mid January.  Our house wasn't quite ready for us so we moved into my parents basement with literally suitcases packed, thinking we would only be there a couple weeks.  Well a couple weeks turned into a month.  The rest of our stuff we unloaded into the garage.  Mind you we still had a full storage unit.  It was awesome.  

My hubby surprised me with a heart attack for Valentines Day:

A week before Valentines we went on our Valentines Date with a bunch of couples.  Dinner was catered for our private event which was held at the top level of a downtown building.  Out one window was a view of the tabernacle, out the other was a view of the Temple and Fire station.  Perfect!  It really was a perfect evening.



Random pic of Corey sleeping in Church...he's learning this art young ;)

I was feeling ambitious and made this growth chart for my new house, although it's still not hung...
I also made these cute jars!
I loved this list of Casey's he brought home from school.  His bucket list before he is 100: Go to Mexico, Save 1 life, See my grand kids, Make soupacastona, Run 10 miles non stop.  Love it!
Move in day: Randy (Peter's captain) surprised us and leveled our yard for us.  It seriously made my day.  That was so thoughtful!  He drove it all the way from River Heights, totally unexpected.

Tami helped so much with our entire process of packing and moving, as well as Marcy.  Marcy and Spencer got a hotel and stayed the night and helped us unpack even more the next day (Valentines Day).  Without them we couldn't have done it.  Marcy was amazing!  Lots of family and friends helped us move in.


Watching my first sunrise out of my windows.  Loved it!



That night after unpacking Brielle came down with a fever.  We spent the next couple weeks rotating sicknesses throughout.
Sweet window covering huh!

No comments: