Saturday, June 2, 2012

Soccer Season 2012


Soccer season #2.  Casey still loves to chase that ball.  Sometimes he runs more than he needs too, but if running is what he likes...He came so so close to making goals the entire season.  Well on the last game of the season Peter had to be in SLC and I had to take Brooke to a dance rehearsal.  So Grandma took Casey to soccer.  Of course the one game where neither of his parents were there and he scored 3! goals!  I was excited to hear the news.  I enjoy watching my little man play.

His coach handed out awards.  One of the kids asked, "are these real trophies?" and she said "yes, real plastic!" haha.  The kids did not care.  They each got a trophy for performing on the field.  Casey's trophy was of course for his fast running to the ball.

No comments: