At 14 months Casey had his first hair cut and the next day had pictures taken. I cut off 1/2 in curls off the side of Casey's head. Corey was given a small hair cut a few months ago because his hair was growing too long in front. But at 14 months he needed a real hair cut. So I cut his hair like I did Casey's at that age. The next day I dressed Corey in the same outfit and took pictures.
Corey before his hair cut:
And after:
Corey:

Casey:

Brooke:
So fun to compare pictures at this age. There are definate similarities, yet I can see big differences. Not only in their looks, but their personalities! Corey and Brooke have the same eyes, but Corey and Casey have the same nose. Casey was mello, yet active and talkative. Brooke active and loud, Corey mello and quiet. Love them all!
Brooke:
So fun to compare pictures at this age. There are definate similarities, yet I can see big differences. Not only in their looks, but their personalities! Corey and Brooke have the same eyes, but Corey and Casey have the same nose. Casey was mello, yet active and talkative. Brooke active and loud, Corey mello and quiet. Love them all!



No comments:
Post a Comment