Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines Day!

LOVE conquers all!
All you need is love.
I was meant for loving you, you were meant for loving me.
I promise to never forget this is a once in a lifetime love.
Real love stories never have endings.

My honey woke me up with the smell of roses. I dipped some homemade caramels and wrapped love sayings around them for my honey.


Not taken on Valentines day...but nontheless some of what my kids received for their special day. Lots of candy from school, pillow pets from mom and dad. Corey LOVED his and was squeling over it. Casey and Brooke fell asleep for a nap on theirs that day. A secret present to mom...all 3 kids slept at the same time! I could actually get my hair done for Valentines Day and feel like a girl again for my hubby! Grandma and Grandpa Call gave them lots of books and candy. We can't have enough books around here. Corey is always bringing me a book from his room to read to him.
Hum...that would be why when I got my laptop the next morning everthing was like 500% font!
Of course on our special day it was a little hairy scary. I went with Brooke to part of her preschool because she had a cough so I didn't want to send her the entire time. I was up with Casey for 3 hours the night before with an ear ache. So I doped him up with medicine (he was not longer sick, just the ear ache), and sent him to school to celebrate Valentines and their 100 day of school. When he got home we went into the doctor to find out he had a terrible ear drum infection. So after giving him a dose of antibiotics I put all the kids down for a nap. We spent the night in good company with people we love!
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: