Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Randomness

So I got some pictures from my mom and sister from the past little while. So the next few photos are from the Classic Fun Center that we visited in December...which I am going to make a yearly event!

Here is Brooke scootering around the roller rink. She loved it...after she made up her mind to do it. She would just scooter around by herself, completely content to be independent.


Corey even got to ride around on it and loved it!
Despite Casey's face he really was having a blast! This is his "i'm so tired and hot" face and "I can't believe my mom dressed me in a long sleeve shirt" face. He had a blast running around.
Taken last summer at the fourth of July: Brooke with her Aunt Stacy.
Casey enjoying his summer days.
Back in July at my Grandpa Bracken's birthday party before I cut her hair :) She is so cute!

No comments: