As tradition we went up to Jared and Jenn's for thier annual New Year's Eve Party. I spent the morning with Jenn and Penny in Logan doing some shopping. Then we went back up to the house and the kids did some sledding which they loved!
Corey wanted to try the swimming pool in the garage but didn't last long...
We had an awesome crab, shrimp, prime rib dinner with lots of decorations and fancy place sets. Then we had an awesome firework show out back that were all ariels. Then I put Corey and Brielle to bed and let Casey and Brooke stay up as long as they would last. This is how I put Corey to bed to wind him down. I thought he looked pretty cozy. Brooke lasted until 11:30 until she fell asleep on the couch. Casey stayed up all night. The adults talked, ate, and played card games and ping pong until the ball dropped and we packed up to head home.





No comments:
Post a Comment