This is what happens when Brooke and Corey play downstairs together:
Fruit salad is the best!
We had a Monday off school. So I took my kids and picked up my mom and we headed down to Midvale to hang out with Stacy. We took the kids bowling and went to the mall. It was a fun little getaway!This mall was huge and go figure had a train in it that just randomly drives around the mall. Of course it costs a fortune and of course that is all you hear your kids asking is if they can ride the train. So of course I would be a horrible mom if I said no. So here they are and they loved it!
Piggies! Her hair is starting to get in her eyes so I'm trying to pull it back. It stays in until naptime when she rips them out :(
The other day I was bored. It's not that I didn't have cleaning to do...it's just that I wanted something different, and I wanted to do something for me. So I decided to you-tube how to crochet boot cuffs. And one naptime later here it is! It was a nice relaxer for me and fun to do!
Next I cut up an old baby sweater that non of my baby's wore and made these boot cuffs:
So I needed a mommy break. So I phoned a friend. We left our mommy world's behind and went skiing for a day. It was a blast! It was just what my heart and soul needed, plus some therapeutic girl talk. Thanks to Brittany kissing some pine cones we both had a good laugh. It was good to hit the slopes after I won't mention how many years its been ;) My awesome mom watched my kids all day for me, took them around town, brought them home and played with them. When I got home I ordered pizza and we hung out for awhile because Peter was working in Tooele. I love my family and their awesome support!
I was carrying Brielle around the other day and she found my string on my jacket. She put it in her mouth and left if like that while we walked around. It was pretty cute.













No comments:
Post a Comment