Sunday, December 15, 2013

Chocolates

Because I'm so organized I believe this picture is in another post.  Nevertheless one night when Peter was gone we needed something to do.  So we dished up ice cream, ate in front of the fireplace, and then made beds to sleep under the Christmas Tree.


Look at Miss Cutie Brielle.  She LOVES the tub!
This silly ball kept her entertained forever!  She loved chasing it around the kitchen and trying to shove it in her mouth once she could finally grab a hold of it.
We made fondants at Grandma Nielson's over Thanksgiving.  Well it was time to roll them out and dip them.  Peter was a stud and rolled them all out.  Then I dipped them.  Nathan and Paige stopped by that night and brought the movie Planes to watch.  It was a fun night!  Chocolates are a ton of work but oh so good and it's fun working together and creating memories.
This little man kept wanting the fondant.  Peter would give him bits here and there...enough that he just sat there like a little puppy waiting for more.
...and Done!

No comments: