Trevor and Sheri were asked to be Ma's and Pa's for their stake trek so I had 3 of their kids come live with us for a few days. We had lots of fun! I had Kelsey (12), David (7), and Aubrey (2). Kelsey was such a huge helper! Doing dishes, changing Aubrey's diapers, picking up toys. It was awesome! Kelsey took kids on bike rides, watched the kids (7 total, including her), while Peter and I went on a date, watched them at night when Peter was gone so I could go work out, hung out with me another night when Peter was working, stayed up with the kids while Peter and I brought Kam cookies after she cut open her head. I loved her cute personality. David had a blast riding bikes and playing with Casey. Aubrey was all loves and so easy going! We went to the splash pad one day and another night we got pizza and went and played kickball.
Just this year Corey has LOVED playing in the water at the splash pads! Doesn't this picture say it all!?
Miss Brooke:
Kelsey and Casey:
Aubrey:
David drying off and having a snack:
We did lots of trampoline art and sprinklers in the backyard:
No comments:
Post a Comment