It just so happened that Casey's 1st grade field trip and Brooke's end of year Field trip was at the same place on the same day: Willow Park. So I thought we would make a day out of it. Nicki Latimer did it with me since our oldest kids are in the same class, as well as our Brooke's. So we started of the day at 9:30 with Brooke's preschool class. I brought Corey and Brielle along for the ride. It was so fun seeing her cute little class and her friends. My other good friend Stephanie is her teacher. Brooke has loved preschool and teacher Stephanie. She has learned so much and will go into kindergarten reading!
After Brooke's field trip we had a couple hours to kill so I whipped out our packed lunch and we hung out and played at the playground for a bit and waited for Casey's school bus to come. Then we went through the zoo again, this time with Casey's class. He was so excited to see us and have us there! I loved that I could be there for both of them and include my two younger kids. Casey has loved 1st grade and has learned so much. He is such a smart kid. His teacher told me more than once that she wishes she could push Casey a little more because he just whizzes through whatever she gives him. I love it! I have to say Casey is whiz at math...definitely a trait from his dad. Peter is really good at math and is constantly quizzing Casey on things.
Brooke's preschool graduation! I can't believe she is done with preschool and will be heading to kindergarten! Bitter sweet, bitter sweet.
Teacher Stephanie and Brooke. It was a fun school year. Stephanie did so much and Brooke loved preschool. So many field trips, and fun songs. I have never heard Brooke sing so much as when she was in preschool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment