 |
| Catching bubbles (in their mouth, yum :) |
Valentines Day was full of bubbles, family, and friends!
Every Valentines Peter brings the girls flowers. He brought some for me, Brooke, and Brielle, along with balloons. So sweet! The boys got candy and I made the traditional turtles for Peter :) The night before I also gave the kids a "Heart Attack" on their doors with personal messages for them. So fun!
That night we went to a Valentines Dinner with some friends. We played a throwing game where you catch marshmallows in your mouth then you have to kiss and do it again.
Well we won the game!
 |
| Kissing Booth :) |
 |
| Nicki and Lars |
 |
| Sara and Clayton Case |
 |
| Jared and Stephanie |
 |
| Chalet and Cody |
Thanks for a fun night Steph! I love my dear family sooo much and am so thankful for them and for such wonderful friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment