Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Easter

We spent Easter in Payson this year.  It was a lot of fun to stay at the farm again with Peter's parents, its been a couple years since we have done that since they were serving a mission.  It was a beautiful weekend!


So I found it ironic...our girls are almost exactly five years apart, and so are our boys.  Well when Casey was 2 yrs old and Brooke was 2 months old we went to Payson for Easter.  This year Corey is 2 yrs old and Brielle is 2 months old for Easter.  I dressed them in the same clothes that Casey and Brooke wore and tried (tried being key) to take pictures of them at the same spot.  This is the best I could come up with but oh my the similarities in my kids!
Casey and Brooke 2008
Corey and Brielle 2013



Love these kiddos!!!  So thankful for the Savior and for the atonement.  I am thankful that he lives and loves each and every one of us.  He knows us and our trials and Joys and who we are striving to become.  I thank him for blessing us with everything we have, but most important our family.

No comments: