Spring Break this year was a blast, and yet soooo tiring! Whew! We stayed an extra day in Payson and went to the jump zone in Orem with the Loveless'. It was so much fun! I could totally go again! I didn't take hardly any pictures because we were too busy playing. Then Peter took off with Spencer L and my brother to head to Price to wire Marcy's house. Marcy and I took the kids to a play place and ate lunch. I love that girl! Even though it was POURING rain, it was a blast. We stopped at Aunt Stacy's on the way home and crashed and watched Wreck it Ralph. Headed home to feed the horses because G &G Call went on a cruise. Tuesday was catch up day. Wednesday I met my sister in Ogden at the Nickle Cade. The kids had fun going crazy on the arcades. Even my sister and I played a few :) Came home and ran into Logan to outfit the kids for soccer which started the same week. Thursday and Friday are seriously a blur, but all I remember is by Saturday I hadn't sat down all week it felt like. The kids had fun though and that's all that matters!
That dot in the sky is Casey flying his kite at a neighbors house. He flew his kite so much this week...its been in the sky, in a tree, on our roof, on someone's camp trailer....good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment