Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Fair

So to keep with tradition we went to the fair!  I love this time of year.  We actually drove back from Vegas, and that night took our kids to the fair and rodeo.  So much fun!  Casey had to do the traditional slide.

Peter took Casey and Brooke on the Ferris Wheel and took a picture of Corey and I hanging out.

So then I was the lucky one to go on the Merry-Go-Round :)

A favorite for Casey and Brooke

Corey's first year going on something other than the Merry-Go-Round.  He REALLY wanted to go on this train (trains are his latest obsession).  He wasn't quite tall enough, but it's the county fair, who checks right?  So he went with his cousin Conner.  He was pretty motionless the entire time, just taking it all in!

Lovin' tractor time

Still not sure of getting too close to the animals, and if they make a noise, watch out!


Corey was playing with Great Grandapa, I tried to get a good shot of them playing but alas I got the back of their heads.

The awesome and beautiful horses and the rodeo!  A fun and exciting time of year!  School just around the corner, along with fall weather :)

No comments: