IT'S A GIRL!!!
We are expecting our 4th little babe on February 4th, 2013! We are all sooooo excited! We found out a couple days ago that our suspicion's were correct;) Peter and I were positive it was a girl. It was weird but I've never been so sure about a gender as this one. We would have been shocked to hear boy. Of course Casey (and Corey, according to Casey), thought it was a boy, but Peter, Brooke and I all were saying girl. We took Casey and Brooke to the ultrasound and when we found out it was a girl Casey said, "oh man!", and Brooke just smiled and got all bashful from all the eyes turned her way. She was thrilled.
Our little girl looks healthy, even though she wouldn't give us a good clear look at her face (it was in a contraction, so we got a fuzzy shot). I go in for another ultrasound in 10 weeks to check my placenta, which appeared to be covering my cervix, and hopefully get a better look at her cute face ;).
We are all so excited! 2 boys and 2 girls, yeah!




No comments:
Post a Comment