A couple neighbor families came as well to watch.
Parker, Casey, Brittlyn, and Allie
Corey loved it and didn't want to get out!
On Memorial Day we went up to a pond and did some fishing with Grandpa.
Casey and Brooke love fishing. They both caught a fish.
They also had paddle boats that we took a ride out in.
Peter and Jeremy
Check out Casey paddling. He loved it! He could barley reach them. I did it and it is a bit of work. Well Casey paddled forever! I was impressed.
It was a ton of fun and super relaxing.
My little big brother graduated from high school in May as well! Crazy how big he is. Justin loves everything hunting and talks about it constantly. I'm also a bit deaf in the ears from listening to his loud drum and guitar music, but he is pretty good. He loves to tease my kids relentlessly and I swear when he has kids they are gonna get it from me! He is a good sport though and plays with them and even babysits them once in awhile. He is looking forward to serving a mission this fall. That will come so fast!
These boots were made for walking, and that's just what I'll do....
Brooke sportin' mom's boots and Corey sportin' dad's boots.




No comments:
Post a Comment