1- Yes I am way behind on blogging. School starts in a few short weeks and here I am blogging about the start of summer.
2- I would like to give Stephanie full credit for all the pictures that I stole off her blog! Along with many others to come. You rock Steph.
Started off with a great idea. To do a welcome summer party for our little kindergarteners. Well Casey got sick and was feeling better on the last day of school. So I took him to a few hours of school but he didn't get off the bus to run through the sign because I brought him home. Then when the bus comes, low and behold only Allie gets off the bus. No Kaden. So Steph went to the school to get Kaden and since it was only Allie we did the run through the sign later.
First graduate: Kaden Strawn
Second graduate: Allie Latimer
Third graduate: Casey Nielson
Welcome busy summer!




No comments:
Post a Comment