So basically these pictures are in backward order, but I don't want to take the time to fix it! So we went camping with the Strawn's and Saturday morning went 4 wheeling up to Willard Peak. On the way back all the kids were zonkin'. Here is Corey zonked:
On the back Kaden is zonked and here is Kam zonked:

And then came Steph with Brooke zonked. At this point we did some switching with all the zonked kids. We put a tie down around Kaden hooked to Jared so he wouldn't fall off the four-wheeler. Peter took Brooke and Casey because poor Steph had her work cut out for her. They fell asleep in front of Peter while he was driving, and then I hopped on back of Steph with my sleeping babe. Good times.

Top of Willard Peak overlooking Brigham

Wishin' she really was going that fast!

Trouble: these two were making a bear trap, because we were camping in Bear Country.

The hubbies making breakfast! I think I can handle this!
1 comment:
As always your blog is fun to read Amy! I love your "one of those days" blog because even though we dont want others to have bad days, its nice to know we're not alone when we have them, and that its normal! Youre right, we cant appreciate the good days if we dont experience the bad days once in awhile! The trick is to have ten times more good ones! :)
Post a Comment