Sunday, October 30, 2011

Circus!



Ok so I am trying to play catch-up as you can tell. Over the summer Peter caught a rather large frog at a job site and brought it home. It became the pet frog. We made it a nice size cage, with water, dirt, grass, rocks, and Casey built a home for it out of cardboard with a door. It liked it's home. Casey and Brooke and half the neighbor kids would walk daily down to the corner lot to catch live bugs to feed the frog. At times this did feel like a circus!


After a week or two of this routine I told the kids we needed to let the pet frog back to see it's family and live at home. So this is our goodbye photo before we released it. Right before I took the lid off to release our green friend Brooke made sure she was way way far away.


My mom took my sister and I and our kids to the Barnum and Bailey circus. The kids loved the animals and we were impressed with the acts. It was a fun day in SLC and we grabbed lunch after.

During the circus Corey experienced his first sucker. It barely fit in his mouth...he loved it!

A couple odd and end pictures: The 3 year old Brooke's driving around the neighborhood...who said you had to be 16?

Casey playing Fall Soccer. He still loves running!

Wish me luck to get all caught up!

No comments: