Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guess what mom...

I picked Casey up from preschool the other day and this was our conversation when he got in the car:
Casey: Guess what mom
Me: What
Casey: I kissed Clara
Me: (trying to act calm) you kissed a girl? Where?
Casey: On the forehead
Me: Why did you kiss her?
Casey:Because she kissed me...
Me: (feeling a little nervous now) Where did she kiss you?
Casey: on the nose

About a month ago we had had the 'kissing conversation'. Who you kiss, why boys and girls kiss, why family kisses each other, why couples kiss....so he knew when he told me that kissing a girl meant something...so he was a little silly about it. Well then this is the conversation later that night at the dinner table:

Casey: Mom, tell dad what I told you
Me: no, you tell dad
Casey: I don't want to (as he is giggling)
Dad: Tell me what
Casey: You will spank my bum
Dad: I will spank your bum if you don't tell me
Casey: Well you will spank it either way
Dad: I will spank it harder if you don't tell me than if you do
Casey: (Covering his face with his hands and giggling, saying slowly:)..."I...kissed........a girl"
Dad: I won't spank you for that
Peter to Me: is she cute?
Me: ya
hahahaha! Oh no, let it begin! Here is the kisser trying to hide from the camera. He was watching the tv show wipe-out on my bed because I wouldn't turn off American Idol.


Meanwhile Brooke had had enough for the day and fell asleep on the couch.
Her latest attire: sunglasses with a missing lens (she wanted me to wear them one day so I put them on as I did housework, I only had them on for about 10 minutes until I had to take them off because the one lens thing was giving me a headache! It doesn't bother her any), tiara, and camera. She walks around taking everyone's pictures, so I took hers.




HA HA HA, LOL. This picture of Corey makes me laugh so hard every time I see it. Here he is adorning Brooke's attire

Give the camera a goofy smile!

Guess what mom...I weigh over 17 lbs, no wonder you can't carry me in my carseat!


At his 4 month old check up he was 97% for weight and 90% for height and 75% for head. Here he is practicing his sitting skills, because with that much weight that's about all he's going to master right now!



Check out the rolls on those thighs!


He gets a little tipsy with the whole sitting thing, so I stuck him in a box...it helped a little, but I was afraid he was going to break the box :)



Hold on for dear life! The boat is going down and it's going down fast!




Miss Diva painting her toe nails at the table. I seriously think she paints her finger and toe nails AT LEAST once a day.








We got a big snow storm and didn't waste any time the next day to play in it. It was the perfect day for it because there was all this fresh snow and the sun was out. We made a little sledding hill in the backyard...I was even enjoying myself playing in the snow. We rolled a huge snowball for a snowman, but it got so big that we couldn't roll it to the front so the snowman building stopped there, the mid-section laying next to it because we couldn't lift that either!



Peter piled all the snow up on one spot so they could build a snow cave...they thought that it was so cool. It personally made me claustrophobic, but hey that's just me.







Horsey rides with Papa. Even 17 year old Justin isn't too old for them, but maybe Papa is!



Lunch with the cousins :)


2 comments:

The McBride Bunch said...

Love it Amy! The kiss and tell story, the missing lens (however, I would have liked a picture with you wearing it all too!) and that rolly polly handsome boy! No I am not talking about Pete (who needs a shirt on :)....fun, fun post!

Annette said...

Amy your post is hysterical! I laughed and laughed! Youre kids are so darling! Oh I miss my kids being little!I wish I could have blogged about them! What a great way to save memories and keep them fresh!