We had a fun Valentines day spent with lots of loved ones! Here is Casey and Brooke carefully making their valentines for friends.
This past 6 weeks has been evenful for us as far as sicknesses go! Not so fun. Casey had a fever one night and was a little disoriented. He doesn't like to take naps but I found him fallen asleep like this on the couch. After a couple days he was feeling much better.
We had been downstairs playing the kinect. Casey is really good at winning a racing game because he can jump like crazy. He was all wornout and hot after playing. It was time to get ready for bed and he was procrastinating putting his pajamas on because he was still hot. So Peter suggested he go stand outside and cool off. It was freezing outside but Casey thought that sounded like a cool idea. So Peter followed him ouside with the camera. Here is our skinny little 5 year old!

Casey testing out Peter's firefighter equipment.

Here is my poor Brookey. She's had a rough month. She had a uti, was put on antibiotics, the same day she ended the antibiotics she had immunizations. That night she got a fever and then broke out in this rash all over her body. This rash lasted 2 or 3 days. Poor poor girl, but she was so happy through it all. When grandma comes over she still says, "mama (grandma), my rash all gone!" even though it's been a few weeks :) Then last week we battled an ear infection, but knock on wood she is doing good now!

Eating cookie batter after helping mom make cookies, that may I add failed!, they were a little thick and chewey...blah, you needed a good glass of milk to wash them down.
Brooke is always by Corey. She's either talking to him, or touching him, or poking him or reading him a book or giving him toys or.....you get the picture. She is a huge help most of the time ;)

She went and found a stool so that she could read him a book in his highchair.

...Need I say more?
I try and always put him in his bed for naps. However I have found him fallen asleep in his chair a couple times. Here I found him sleeping...if you look closely Brooke had stuffed a toy almost everywhere on him. The picture doesn't even do it justice. When I took him out toys fell everywhere! Notice the toys by the legs, and there were some stuffed around and in the belt holding him in!

Fell asleep holding his toys.

Big Big Eyes
Big heart melting smile
Big Big Eyes
Doesn't he just make you smile!
He is growing big, big, big! We will see how much he weighs at his 4 month, but I think it will be a lot! At three months with clothes on he weighed about 17 lbs! He has recovered from a bout of bronchitis, but is doing much better now! He is doing really well at trying to sit up. There is no sign of rolling yet, he has too much mass to attempt that. He loves to smile at anyone. He's gotten really easy going and we seem to be in a good routine. He is really good at grabbing toys and playing with them. Soon enough it's going to be my dinner plate that he grabs...he has already tried, but right now I can catch it in time. Before I know it he will be too fast for me!
Casey testing out Peter's firefighter equipment.
Here is my poor Brookey. She's had a rough month. She had a uti, was put on antibiotics, the same day she ended the antibiotics she had immunizations. That night she got a fever and then broke out in this rash all over her body. This rash lasted 2 or 3 days. Poor poor girl, but she was so happy through it all. When grandma comes over she still says, "mama (grandma), my rash all gone!" even though it's been a few weeks :) Then last week we battled an ear infection, but knock on wood she is doing good now!
Eating cookie batter after helping mom make cookies, that may I add failed!, they were a little thick and chewey...blah, you needed a good glass of milk to wash them down.
She went and found a stool so that she could read him a book in his highchair.
...Need I say more?
Fell asleep holding his toys.
Big Big Eyes
He is growing big, big, big! We will see how much he weighs at his 4 month, but I think it will be a lot! At three months with clothes on he weighed about 17 lbs! He has recovered from a bout of bronchitis, but is doing much better now! He is doing really well at trying to sit up. There is no sign of rolling yet, he has too much mass to attempt that. He loves to smile at anyone. He's gotten really easy going and we seem to be in a good routine. He is really good at grabbing toys and playing with them. Soon enough it's going to be my dinner plate that he grabs...he has already tried, but right now I can catch it in time. Before I know it he will be too fast for me!




4 comments:
love all of the pictures - especially of Casey in his underwear, that is hilarious! Cute kids!!
Still can't get over the one with Corey and all the toys! Love the niece and nephews!
Ok wow! Chunkers! And already grabbing at stuff! I'm so glad he's less fussy for you, but you are always the champion mother so good for you! See you....sometime. ;)
so fun to see your pictures. Sorry I haven't emailed you back I will catch up some time I promise. Glad your kiddos are doing well.
Post a Comment