Thursday, April 7, 2011

1 step closer

Shoot, I am one year closer to 30, but not there yet. I guess until I hit that point I can still keep posting my age. Once I get to 30 I will automatically revert back to telling people I'm forever 19. But until then I am 27, I think. I always thought it was weird how "old" people forgot their age, but it must happen to "young" ones too because sometimes I can't remember exactly how old I am. Babies definetly suck brain cells out of you. Of course looking at this birthday cake I am officially 3 years old. LOL I just had to post this picture of my sister "dressing up" for my birthday party. It makes me belly laugh so hard every time I look at it, and as I'm typing. In her defense she had just woke up and was trying to hurry out the door (the morning after the party)...but isn't this a classic picture. The boots, the hair, the pants tucked in all nice...and the smile: classic. And to make up for me posting that picture here she is below with her cute little boy! Here is one of my good friends growing up (Hillary). She currently lives in CA and she came up for the week so we got together. Good times, brings back many memories! Playing babysitter to my siblings (we would make a detailed schedule of their day), raking leaves, sleepovers, being yelled at for changing the gutter switch for water while catching penny bugs (even though we didn't do it), our day of fame in the newspaper, and our all time favorite: one night we thought the microwave was going to blow up...and countless more! Keep in mind that all this happened before 3rd grade. Love you Hill! Here is my kiddos at my Grandma's birthday. Her birthday is on St. Patricks day so it is a lot of fun. My kids love their great-grandparents and they are so sweet!

No comments: