Our Home Sweet Home!!! The outside is obviously not finished. We are waiting for spring to fully get here before we paint and clean up garbage and do a final grade. But this is it! We moved in the first weekend in March. The kids LOVE living here and were really crazy with excitement that first week...and still are...they love their rooms!...and I love that they love it ;)
Brookes room: VERY pink (by the way, she happened to be in all the pictures...I didn't do that on purpose...she just follows me everywhere)
Casey's Room

Laundry Room (I know, I'm stating the obvious with all these pictures)
Laundry Room (I know, I'm stating the obvious with all these pictures)




8 comments:
So fun. Peter did a great job. I hope you are still enjoying it.
Thats it - when we move back I am definately having Peter build us a house!! It looks so good! I love all your paint colors!! Cant wait to see the real thing!
Amy your house is sooo cute! Im happy for you guys to finally be in there, I know its been a long wait. =)
Cute! Thanks for letting me come see.
your house looks beautiful, it's so fun having a new house :) Enjoy the new house smell, it goes away after a while :)
It's gorgeous! I love it all! I especially love the trim details in the kids' rooms and the entertainment center rocks! I bet you guys love being in your home!
Love it guys~ Talented for sure. I really love the entertainment center and the coat hanger in the laundry! We may have to hire them to help us in our basement~ our fireplace is in but we want shelving on each side but need it custom made due to the measurements! We'll have to chat;)
Yea! I've been waiting for pictures, I just haven't been on blogs for a while.
Your house looks great! I can't wait to come see it in person. Sometimes I miss the days of mobility when all I had was Wes...but I wouldn't trade the three kidlets now, I just see less of the world. ;)
I really like your paint colors (Brooke's pink isn't as bright as I had imagined after we talked), and I love all the little furniture in their rooms. I haven't seen most of it before I don't think. Speaking of, did you get a new kitchen table? I really like that too.
Although I should let you know I could never live there (tehe). LOL! Looks great!
Post a Comment