Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Still Here!!
Hey-just a short post to let you know I haven't forgotten all together to post stuff. Life has been pretty busy and crazy this past month. Feb. flew by. We were able to go on a cruise to the Western Caribbean... It was a blast! More on that later. Then this past weekend we moved into our house! I know I haven't posted pictures of it since...well forever. So I will get to that as well. So watch for more to come in the following days. Also spring is right around the corner, or here for some of you. So if you or someone you know is thinking of building or buying a home, now is an awesome time! If you refer someone to Peter and they build with him....there is a commision for you! Anyway, just a little something to get you thinking. I love spring and all the new excitment it brings :) I'll catch up with more later!
Posted by
Amy Nielson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yah you are a slacker. I have been waiting for updates on the house and cruise so I hope you get busy. Hee Hee. Not that you have been busy or anything.
If I refer myself to him to build a home do I still get the commission!!!! hehehehe I wish I could build a home! Excited to see pictures!
Post a Comment