Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Family...isn't it about time?

From the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints


Haha, corny I know, I couldn't help myself. But really, here is a bunch of random family pictures of things we have been up to this summer.

Below my little brother wrapped them up in this blanket. They could play with blankets all day between dragging each other, getting cozy, or making a tent with them!
A group of us mom's took our kids to Hyrum Dam for an afternoon. Casey loved it and was sure a lot more confident in the water after taking swim lessons, almost a little too confident.

An afternoon at the Fun Park!



I don't remember where I was but when I came home this is what I found. Peter couldn't find Casey's swim shorts so he gave him his.


Haha, I was laughing so hard when I took this picture, I can't believe I got him in action. He almost took Casey out.


I come home and Casey grabs the sprinkler from under the trampoline and tries to get me, but ended up getting himself in the face as you can see.





Yet another family party. My Grandma Call's 80'th birthday. I laugh at this picture because it depicts the 5 minutes we spent trying to get a picture without Brooke picking her nose. We ended up giving up and this is my Grandma laughing at her.

Casey with his Great-Grandma Call



and with Great-Grandma Bracken


Time to shuck corn, yet another family event. My horse is on the left, Stacy's is on the right. By the time we're done with the corn they are usually wearing some of it. Casey likes to throw it over the fence...

while Brooke carefully puts it in.




here he is throwing it



Time to write to the missionaries! Casey traces the alphabet every time along with whatever he can find laying around. He loves to draw the dinosaur on the ruler.


Brooke will not let her doll out of site. She wouldn't even let me put it near by so she could eat. She loves her doll and it's bottle.


Camping with the Nielsons! Brooke fell asleep at the campfire.




Casey waiting for his dinner. His cousin David sitting next to him.
The gang, at least some of them!


Hope you enjoyed all the pictures. Don't get used to it!

4 comments:

Emilee said...

those are some cute pics! your kids are darling!

Jules said...

Well I think we're even! The only picture you got of me was my backside! Yikes! LOL!

Jeremy & Stacy said...

I love all the pictures. Those are the best type of blogs. I miss my little niece and nephew!! Okay, and my sister and bro-in-law somtimes!!

Tami said...

I love looking at your blog. It is so fun to see the kids and what they are up too.