Friday, August 21, 2009

Casey turns 4!

On August 10th my little boy turned 4! We had a family party for him on Sunday and then on Monday, his real b-day, I let him invite some friends over for a swim party. It turned out really well. We had water balloons, slip n' slide, and a trampoline and sprinklers. Enough things to do that they all stayed entertained and had fun together.



Here he is playing with his new marble set. He loved it. (of course his uncle Jeremy loved it as well and helped him build it) My parents have one that he always plays with so I thought I'd get him one for us to have of our own. With it came a few new parts and a thing that you have to crank to get marbles up it and out the other end. This is what he was working on, hense the concentration on his face.



And here he is with his football cake. It was easy enough for me to make and he loved it.

4 comments:

Tami said...

I can't believe a four year old that means I am right behind you. It looks like he had a lot of fun. How was your camping trip?

Johnson Family said...

How crazy to have a 4 year old?! I can't believe Bridger will be 4 in a couple of months...time goes by so quickly! Also, love the fair/rodeo pics! I haven't been to the Cache County Fair in forever! And Park City...love it! We went there for our anniversay last year...isn't the Olympic park fun?! We got to see them practicing in the pool as well! Anyway, love all the posts...oh and it was good to see you a few weeks ago!

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Got to love the look on his face when he is working on his marble set. Did I tell you that that is what Jeremy asked for for his birthday. Give me a break!!!

Jules said...

I can't believe how old our boys are getting!

Thanks for our "session" the other day. ;)

And yeah, sorry Scott didn't give us more notice in the picture. I know you aren't smiling, but at least you got the hot bod going for you....pushing that stroller makes my arms look fat and love handles stick out. Gotta love pictures!