
We didn't realize all you could do at the Olympic Park. They had the worlds steepest zipline, an alpine slide, you could learn to ski jump off the ramps, and even bobsled. After much convicing Peter and I went on the bobsled. You go down the same track they used in the olympics.
Getting ready for push off. Peter helped push a few of the bobsleds on their runs.
The track you go down. It is 8/10th of a mile, and has 15 curves. You do all this going about 70 mph in under 1 minute! A total of 4 G's

We made it alive! It was a cool experience, one I would do again. There was Peter and I and one other kid with us, and then an experienced driver of course.
We loved it and the kids loved spending the weekend with their cousins! I'll post later this week (hopefully) about other fun events and my sons birthday!




1 comment:
that looks awesome. we live so close and have never been. and to do any activities is so much money! anyway! fun!
Post a Comment