Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April: Brielle dance recital, soccer, Loveless boys, our new puppy Chet, Suspension bridge hike, Baby Weston, Easter

April: Brielle dance recital, soccer, Loveless boys, our new puppy Chet, Suspension bridge hike, Baby Weston, Easter

Brielle had her Tap recital. She loves dance!


Casey mows lawns for Linsdays and Calderwoods:



We watched the Loveless boys while Spencer and Marcy went to Hawaii. 9 kids is a lot of kids in the house, and a lot of laundry! Peter watched them during the day while I worked when he wasn't on duty. He did all their laundry while I was gone. We all had a great time with lots of fun and some Easter activities.












Over general conference weekend we went to Tami's for an Easter egg hunt. She always puts on such a great party and it is always fun to see everyone. I was talking with Julie about her new dogs they got. I mentioned we hadn't gotten a dog yet because Peter and I couldn't decide on a dog, I wanted a border collie and Peter wanted a bernese mountain dog. Next thing I know Julie send me a link to some puppies for sale that were half border collie, haf bernese mountain dog. We stopped by to see the dogs and what do ya know....we drove home with one. We stopped by Walmart on our way to pick up dog supplies, because we had nothing! Brooke and I went in the store while the rest stayed in the car with our new puppy. We get back in the car and Peter says I know what we are naming him. I was a little upset because I didn't have a say. Then he says "and you know his name too." I look at him puzzled and then it dawned on me. I do know! Peter said on the count of 3 and we both said "Chet." We both loved Chet off of the reindeer show when we were first married and always joked we would name one of our kids Chet. So this seemed like the perfect chance.














Suspension bridge in Draper









Brooke and Addy at the State Capitol





Rolling Easter Eggs down Old Main Hill with 9 kids. Lots of fun!



Dying Easter Eggs

Peter Left me a surprise. This is what I found that night when he had made the bed earlier that day before going on duty. I got a good laugh out of it.


Brielle's kindergarten class at the Heritage Farm.








A puppy is a lot of work! We made this make shift shelter for him in the patio which he loved.


Brooke LOVES him



Drive home after picking Chet up
Tami's Easter Party




We all decided to have a paint day and paint these Hello Spring Signs. Kinda fun!
Courtesy of Brooke for April Fools. Cute girl.


No comments: