August: First Day of School, Brielle lost her first tooth, Extra Shift, Casey turns 13, pergola, Flag Football
Extra Shift for Unified Fire. Some Logan Fire guys went down to cover the area while those men went to a fellow firefighters funeral.
Brielle lost her first tooth and it was quite a traumatic event!
We played a practical joke on the Latimers when Peter rearranged items in their garage and "set them up". A week later on our Sunday walk they went and toilet papered our house and then still got us with water balloons as we walked around the block. They were speedy!
We have a teenager in the house! Woot Woot! We celebrated and then went to the Rodeo later that night. Love this handsome teenager of ours!
After what felt like forever of working on timbers and staining timbers...the pergola is finally in and we love it!
When you ask those 3 to make dessert all on their own...
Corey played flag football:
 |
| Kindergarten Crew: Rylee, Eliza, Krew, Dallin, Brielle |
 |
| Brielle is in Kindergarten! |
 |
| Middle School Crew |
 |
| Elementary Crew |
 |
| Brooke: 5th Grade! |
 |
| Corey 2nd Grade! |
 |
| Casey 7th Grade, Middle School! |



This Happened! I became a School Counselor at Mountain Crest High School. The Lord is in the details of our lives! I applied for the elementary position after the Holy Ghost pressured me into it. That fixed that. Then I didn't get an interview and I was wondering why. Soon after I got a phone call from Mountain Crest for an interview. They had pulled the list of elementary applicants and Teri (the principal) knew me, and Jenny (the counselor leaving) knew me and when she saw my name knew that that was who she wanted to replace her. And I had put Jenny on my resume as a reference. Crazy coincidence! ...yet there are no coincidences. I know get to work at the high school that my kids will go to....I am writing this post a year late (whoops). A crazy turn of events happened. I was only highered on for 1 year because Jenny was coming back. Jenny ended up accepting a job at a middle school and I can now stay at MC. I am stoked! I can work at the school that my kids will go to and I am there 2 years before Casey gets there. I will always have a kid at the high school with me after that until Brielle graduates. So fun!


Time for a Job Interview! I pulled out my work pants from literally 12 years ago..haha. Bell bottoms are still in right?
Swim Party for Casey's 13th Birthday: Rigdon, Caden, Porter, Will, Jackson
My mom and I and Brooke and Casey went on a four-wheeler ride...we had the unfortunate event of the yellow 4-wheeler going into the water too far...and Brooke and Grandma had to jump off. Casey had to go get Grandpa to pull us out and tow us home.
Ice Cream in a Bag:
Corey loves mowing the lawn...what a stud! (7 years old)
No comments:
Post a Comment