4th of July day Peter had to work. We were both bummed. 4th of July is right up there with Christmas around here. We made the most of it without him though. I took the kids swimming at the Aquatic Center with Nathan and Paige and my mom. It was a fun morning. Corey basically begs anyone he can to take him on the slide. His first time down this year that he went by himself he got going to fast and turned around and went down it backwards. It scared him but I convinced him to try again and I showed him how to slow himself down. Since then he loves the slide. He may be a shy quiet Corey but he is a thrill seeker and very daring!
Lisa was mindful of me and my situation and was kind enough to invite us over to her house for dinner that evening. I love that lady, and she always goes all out!
After dinner we headed over to the square for the annual Street of Fire our neighborhood puts on. It was spectacular once again and it never fails that it's always a success. Lots of amazing fireworks (everyone pitches in their fireworks, we get lots of aerials), and lots of yummy food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment