In celebration of Halloween Peter shaved himself a mohawk!
Casey was a ninja for Halloween. They couldn't wear masks to school so dad offered to shave his head in a mohawk as well. Casey thought it was pretty cool!
Little Minnie Mouse ready for preschool!
Brooke's preschool went on a parade around the block in their costumes and sang Halloween songs. Super cute and so fun to hear their songs!
I went to the mall trick or treating with Bree and her twins. We found cute stuffed animals to sit on in one of the stores.
Which elephant is real?
We went to Ensign Toyota to go truck or treating but the line was too long so we ended up going to visit Great Grandparents instead!
Despite my kids picture they do love going to Great Grandparents home! When I stepped back to take the picture Corey thought I was leaving, and Brooke always make some sort of face in pictures. They were so kind and had treat bags for the kids, along with cookies and chili to take home. Yum! Casey was still in school which is why he isn't in the pictures!
Our ward did a potluck dinner and trunk or treat afterward. Super fun!
Showing Grandparents their costumes.
Corey's new fetish: pestering Brooke and playing with her dolls. Here he is giving them a horsey ride.
Dad and Brooke winterizing the trailer!
Can you believe I'm acutally posting about an event that JUST happened?! Who would have thought! Hopefully now I can stay caught up...here's for wishful thinking!




2 comments:
I really love when you post things on your blog that I can steal :)
too fun. I love the haircuts and I should do that to my boys. their hair is way to long we let them grow it out for Halloween. Love the family pictures also. My favorite is Brookes by herself. It looks like her eyes are twinkling. Love them. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment