Love the pictures!! Can't believe you are having a baby and I didn't know about it!! Hello where have I been! Can't wait to hear all the details. Give me a call and let's catch up.
Amy, you have such a beautiful family! I cant believe you will soon have as many kids as I do!! Hahaha! Sheesh time flies! As I told Stacy on her blog, I think its great that you take the time to write on your blog and record part of your life as you will always be grateful! What a treasure now and in the future!Thanks for sharing yours with me, you always make me laugh!
We have been married 10 years and have 4 beautiful kids. We are so blessed!
Brielle
Brielle Kajsa Nielson. Born 1/29/13 at 12:19 pm. 8 lb 7 oz. Our smallest baby yet! She's adorable and we love her to pieces! She has super long fingers and toes and big beautiful eyes!
Corey
Our little hunk was born on Nov 4 weighing in at 9 lb 9 oz! He is such a mellow little boy with such big beautiful eyes!
Brooke Lyn
Born 9 lb. 4 oz. She is our little spitfire and is very independent, loves to cuddle with her mommy, and copy-cat her brother.
Casey
Born 9 lb. 10 oz. He is so easy going and loves to tell jokes and play games.
2 comments:
Love the pictures!! Can't believe you are having a baby and I didn't know about it!! Hello where have I been! Can't wait to hear all the details. Give me a call and let's catch up.
Amy, you have such a beautiful family! I cant believe you will soon have as many kids as I do!! Hahaha! Sheesh time flies! As I told Stacy on her blog, I think its great that you take the time to write on your blog and record part of your life as you will always be grateful! What a treasure now and in the future!Thanks for sharing yours with me, you always make me laugh!
Post a Comment