However, it wasn't without it's suprises. We all sat together but were called back seperately by our people who would do it. So Lisa was fortunate enough to get the only guy in the group. You would think I was being sarcastic by saying that, and at first thought I am, but after the experience, she was lucky to get that guy. He was so nice and did amazing and really was a cool guy. So during Lisa's conversation with her guy we were all listening in. She asked him how many men work here? He said me and so and so and of course Billy over there. He gestures toward my "girl". I had to do a mental flip as I realized it was a guy touching my feet and not a girl!!! All of us were shocked but tried to act natural and continue on the conversation. So Billy freely admitted he was a girly guy. But he totally looked girl. So I now refer to him as the he-she. It was a weird experience. Anyway moving on. It was lots of fun and afterward we grabbed some lunch. It was a fun date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I.LOVE.IT!! I think we should go again and see what happens :)
Post a Comment