Well I LOVE LOVE LOVE the warm weather we have started having! To start off my brother and his friends put together a band to compete against the schools. They are called Empty Set. They had been together for two weeks and placed at the school level to go to region. Then they placed at the region level and went onto State. Then they placed at State. They did really well and it was so fun to go listen to them. They seriously were fun to listen too! (Justin is on the left)
Corey's first ice cream cone ever. He loved it! It's a good thing we were outside and he could make all the mess he wanted!
And with spring comes a short hair cut! Here is the before picture. And ya, don't mind the kitchen! It's part of having kids right?!
We also took a weekend off and headed down to City Creek with Stacy and Jeremy. It was awesome the work that is done there and the amazing stores there! My sister and I were on a hunt at Nordstroms to see what the most expensives shoes we could buy there were...I think we found some that were $1200. But for some reason I didn't buy them...
A play place at City Creek. Check out that cute bum!
The kids loved playing in the fountains. It was a gorgeous day and lots of fun to get out of the valley and play!
A new do I tried on Brooke's hair...it's finally getting long again after I chopped it last summer!
My best friend from my wee years (Hillary) came and visited me from California. It was fun to get to see her. This is her little girl Addy.
Corey saw us take a picture and he stepped in to get his taken. So cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment