After gathering the twings we went to work squashing our bags and gluing twigs on to make a nest. I hid Easter eggs that they then went and found to put in their nest, and then they got a cute little peep to put in. It was so much fun to get outdoors and be around good company!
Then that Saturday the firestation put on an Easter egg hunt. Peter was in charge of our station...and here I am asking him a question for our neighbor, hence all the awesome faces. It was fun for the kids to go wild and hear the firetruck blow it's horn.
That Sunday we dyed Easter eggs. Notice Brooke likes to be a goof in a lot of her pictures! Later we had my family over for dinner. It was an enjoyable Easter weekend to remember about the resurrection of our Savior. I love this time of year. It seams so appropriate that everything is blooming and becoming green. The Savior has risen. I'm mad at myself that I didn't get a picture of my kids in their Easter best....but I guess that is what happens when you have 9:00 church.
Grandma Call spoiled all the grandkids with new campchairs. Something that they all love and was very needed! We also had an Easter egg hunt that afternoon and the annual Easter FHE about the Savior the next day.




1 comment:
So fun and yah I know I need to update mine. I will I promise. It was great catching up with you the other day. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment