Tuesday, March 27, 2012

St. Patricks Day

That silly Lephrachaun peed green in our toilet! And left his green footprints. Apperently he pees standing up...on the lid!

He switched out bath towels for blankets...

He switched the chair and the bench and put Casey's piano music upside down (which Casey thought was HILARIOUS!)
The naughty green sneak even put toys on light fixtures and switched bar stools for table chairs.
(This picture is side ways) But the one nice thing he did was leave a rainbow with gold at the end:
We even tried to catch him with that trap above: we enticed him with a green shamrock but the little bugger got away!
I guess Lephrachaun's start visiting homes when kids start learning about stuff at school! Every year past I've just done green waffles and called it good. But it was a lot of fun this year to see the little things the Lephrachaun did. The kids had a blast with it. But now Brooke is scared to use her bathroom since she saw the Lephrachaun used it. We are still working on that. I'm trying to convince her that he is gone, and that they are nice even if they are tricky. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Love it! Those darn Leprochauns.

Jules said...

Yea for pinterest! Such fun ideas!!! I keep thinking I need to get more creative on holidays! Eh well, next year. lol.

Miss you guys!