Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kids these days

So Casey had crazy hair day at school the other day to celebrate Dr. Suess' Birthday. He wanted black hair, but didn't tell me until the night before. So he had to do with green food coloring on his spikes. He still thought it was pretty cool.

The three amigos all dressed in their Sunday best...and the best part...the matching ties...thanks to Marcy!

One morning I hadn't put Corey down for his 10:00 nap on time...I mean it was barely 10. So he went and found his dad and fell asleep. Cute!
Check out my little stink pot, on the stink pot. We keep the stools next to the toilet and Corey has figured out how to use them to climb onto the toilet. Ya, the stools got moved.
Quote of the day: We were driving past what looked like a waterfall and Brooke said, "Look Mom, there's a waterfart...I call it a waterfart because I don't know what it's called." Perfect. I loved waterfarts.

3 comments:

Tami said...

So cute but this is all you are going to blog about come on I want to hear all about it. Really I am just jealous but hey it is still to fun.

The Strawn Family said...

Cute! I love waterfarts too :)

The McBride Bunch said...

That is a supper fun post Amy! Waterfarts! She cracks me up :)